Amidst this COVID 19 pandemic, we all are highly concerned about our overall wellbeing. Not only our home but our workplace should also have an ambience that is supportive, relaxed, safe and encouraging for all of us. To reduce sickness absence and to improve the overall productivity of employees, it is advisable to build a positive work ambience. Reiki can work magically in this matter.
This is why many companies are adding Reiki as an alternative therapy while arranging on-site wellness programs. Along with yoga, massage, and acupuncture, Reiki effectively offers healing and relaxation to people and helps them manage professional stress.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a therapy to channel universal energy into your mind and body through the palms of the therapist. The client can experience physical and emotional healing through the technique of energy passing throughout the body or a particular part of the same during this session. It is also known as energy healing since these two are the essential components of this alternative therapy.
What is Reiki in the Workplace?
Modern offices in the UK often arrange on-site wellness programs to reduce their stress and improve their functionality and output. When Reiki sessions are included in those wellness programs, it is known as Reiki in the workplace.
Relieve Work Stress with the Help of Therapy
Reiki has the power to relieve stress and offer to heal our mind and body. It can be mental, physical or emotional stress that makes our body feel uncomfortable, pain and stiffness at some points. Be it a headache, a backache, or pain in the feet, a session can help you get rid of the issue and make you feel better for a prolonged period.
How Can You Use Reiki to Get Rid of Workplace Tension?
- Take a short break of 10-15 minutes from your office work.
- Go to the wellness expert or the holistic expert appointed by your office.
- Ask for a Reiki session to relieve work stress and physical pain.
- You can reduce pain in the neck, lower back, arms, shoulder and feet.
- Your mind will become relaxed and refreshed after this session.
Benefits at the Workplace
- Reiki can reduce work-related stress, anxiety, depression and negative self-talk.
- It helps your mind to overcome challenges and cultivate a positive and encouraging mindset.
- It helps you to feel better and more active during your office time.
- Enhance your thought process and make you feel energetic, which improve your overall productivity.
- It makes your body feel relaxed and helps you to give 100% effort while working on challenging projects for longer hours.
- It reduces mental and physical fatigue, which generally stops you from being active and mindful.
- Reiki improves your immunity, sleep and concentration.
- It improves your overall lifestyle by making you feel positive, energetic and good about yourself.
If you are the owner of a company or the CEO of a team, you should arrange such workplace wellness programs. These programs will help you to obtain excellent performance and outstanding results from your team.
You should contact Reiki masters, who can come to your site to offer the session to your employees. These sessions will be short, highly effective and encouraging for all your team members. The results will be outstanding for your business.
InnerTouch has experts in Reiki. They are available for private and corporate clients in North West London. If you want to arrange corporate wellness programs with our Reiki experts, please get in touch with us.