Reiki derives from the Japanese word ‘rei’, which means universal and ‘ki’, which means life energy. The name itself implies “mysterious atmosphere, miraculous sign.” The demand for reiki healing in North West London is quite high. It is due to the natural energy and healing that this process delivers.
According to experts, energy can be a standby in the body where there is any form of physical or mental pain.
Reiki is quite similar to acupuncture. Energy medicines in reiki eliminate the blocks, which may cause illness and enable the flow of energy throughout the body. This process thus helps stimulate nerves leading to relaxation, reduces pain, depression, and other symptoms of illness.
The history of reiki dates back to thousands of years ago. In the year 1922, the Japanese Buddhist named Mikao Usui first formulated the modern form of Reiki. He preached Reiki to about 2000 people. His preaching then spread from the U.S. to Europe.
What Happens In A Reiki Healing Session?
The best way to perform reiki is in a peaceful ambience. But if you wish you can carry it out anywhere! All an individual needs to do is,
- Sit in a comfortable chair or lie on a table, fully dressed.
- An individual may or may not want to listen to music.
- The practitioner places their hand over a specific area (like head, limbs, or torso) and uses varied hand shapes and movements for a few minutes.
- The hand will be positioned in 20 different areas of the body. If there is any wound, then the sides will be placed just above that injury.
- When the preacher places their hand on a particular area, energy transfer takes place. Each side is held at the location until the practitioner feels that the energy has stopped streaming.
- The practitioner will remove their hand and place to another area of the body when they realizes the heat transfers ultimately.
Techniques of Reiki Healing
There are six main types of techniques involved in reiki healing in North West London. They are as follows:
- Removing harmful energy
- Smoothing and raking the atmosphere
Some of the reiki preachers use crystals and chakra healing instruments, as they think that these can enhance recovery and can protect from negative energy.
The ideal number of sessions required varies according to the needs of the client. Each session may last from 15 – 90 minutes.
How Is It Beneficial For Health?
Practitioners believe that the healing effect negotiates by channelling the universal energy “qi”. It is the life force energy that is thought to be encircling us all. Modern technologies cannot measures this energy but can be felt by many.
It is merely a way to relax your body to develop the mental, spiritual, and emotional condition.
Reiki uses to cure a lot of diseases such as:
- Heart disease
- Chronic pain
- Fatigue syndrome
- Crohn’s disease and many more.
Patients who have undergone this treatment have a different experience. Some say they slept; some say the preacher’s hand became hot, and again some say the sides were cold.
But the most common aid that is experienced among the patients is the release of pressure and deep leisure.
Reiki has the potential of delivering several positive benefits for your overall wellbeing. It is better to recommend a doctor before planning for reiki.
Want to know more about reiki therapy? Inner Touch is undoubtedly the address to explore spiritual practice.
“Reiki reveals the unexpected love you have for yourself”.